The KTB Board of Directors is comprised of people from across the Thornton community, including residents, representatives from the local schools, church and faith organizations, civic groups and businesses.
The Board meets once a month at the Church of God (9375 Gaylord St, 80229) and sets direction, goals, and coordinates activities for the organization. Specific board member duties include:
- Advocate for KTB and its mission
- Regular attendance of board meetings
- Participate in discussions and decision making
- Create and implement projects to further the mission of the organization
- Recruit and train volunteers
- Participate in KTB activities
Board members volunteer between one and four hours once a month for the organization.
We are looking for people who are interested in contributing their skills in marketing, promotion, project coordination, grant writing, fundraising, and financial management.
Keep Thornton Beautiful accepts applications for Board membership on an on-going basis.
KTB Board meetings are usually held on the first Thursday of each month from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Church of God, Thornton, CO.